The A.A. Garthwaite Stadium, also known as the A-field is unique to Conshohocken and surrounding community. The park has been renovated in recent years with updates including a brand new walking track surrounding the playing field, as well as new bleachers, press box, sound system and exterior gate. The park also includes the following:
- Football regulation sized playing field
- Walking track
- 2 locker rooms (home & away)
- Men & women restrooms
- Concession stand w/ refrigerator
- Press box w/ sound system
- Scoreboard capabilities
- Bleachers on both sides
- Small parking lot with off-street parking
Walking Track Hours of Operations
To access the walking track, please enter at the utility gate on Harry Street or the pedestrian gate off of Hallowell Street.
- Opens everyday at 7:00 am and closes around dusk (depending on the season).
- Restroom hours are from 7:00 am – 3:00 pm Monday-Friday and closed on weekends.
- The walking track is closed on holidays and during rentals consisting of contests and tournaments.
- The walking track is closed intermittently while the playing field is being treated for maintenance. These closures are posted to the Borough’s website and social media outlets.
Rental opportunities available! Visit our Rentals page to learn more.