Road Closures for Fireworks Display
The Borough of Conshohocken is pleased to announce that it will host the July Fireworks Display on Sunday, July 3, 2022, at Sutcliffe Park. Fireworks will begin at dusk or at approximately 9:30 pm. As a reminder, Sutcliffe Park and surrounding areas will be closed to the public during the event.
The below areas and roads will be closed to vehicular traffic. Road closures will begin at 4:00 pm the day of the event. “No Parking” notices will be posted in advance of the closures. Residents residing within any of the areas below will still have access to and from their property the day of the event.
- The Sutcliffe Park parking lot area from Wood Street to Colwell Lane.
- Access to the Sutcliffe Park parking lot area at West 10th Avenue and Freedly Street.
- West 9th Avenue from Fayette St. to Wood St.
- Wood Street from West 9th Avenue to West 10th Avenue.
- The alley behind West 9th Avenue from the 200 block of West 9th Avenue to the 200 block of West 10th Avenue.
- West 7th Avenue from Wood Street on.
- Northbound traffic on Colwell Lane starting at Brook Road immediately following the end of the fireworks display.
Road Closures for Soap Box Derby
The 2022 Soap Box Derby will take place on Monday, July 4th from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm along Fayette Street.
The below areas and roads will be closed to vehicular traffic. Road closures will occur from 6:00 am until approximately 7:00 pm the day of the event. “No Parking” notices will be posted in advance of the closures.
- Fayette Street, from 3rd Avenue to 10th Avenue.